Ready for an eventful career at Eichholtz, the epitome of luxury living? Then take this exciting opportunity to represent our world-renowned brand! We offer an environment that challenges you to grow, contribute and accelerate.
Eichholtz designs and manufactures furniture, lighting and exclusive home accessories for the retail, hospitality and interior design business. With an extensive product range we create exclusive décors that appeal to the imagination worldwide. A lush style is our trademark.
We are looking for a driven Product manager for Eichholtz Global Trading. Global Trading is the bespoke department of Eichholtz that focuses on specialized, large and exclusive international accounts.
The Product manager is responsible for the product and collection development and implementation process for international brands in the retail and hospitality business. You are the link between production and the wholesale customers. Based on your role as Product manager the following activities are within your area of responsibilities:
- Development of new products and collections;
- Manage and guide the strategic and tactical design from the start of the development process until the implementation;
- Identify, analyze and act on market trends and shifts;
- Consider proposed product requirements and product development programs by doing the preparation of return-on-investment analyzes and draw time schedules with engineering and production;
- Evaluate and solve technical feasibility, design optimization, production problems and production terms;
- Project management in partnership with supply chain, design, styling and stakeholders.
In partnership with leading international brands, the design team and business stakeholders you will create new products and collections that impact business. You report to the Manager Global Trading.
Our ideal candidate for this position is someone with working experience preferably in the furniture and interior market, who's focus will be to deliver price-competitive solutions with the highest quality and shortest lead time.
You are a pro-active person, flexible, a strong personality and solution-orientated. You have a bachelor’s or master's degree in a relevant study and five or more years working experience in a similar function. You have well-developed communication skills and good knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
Interested? Please submit a resume and cover letter as part of your application via below button. For more information about this vacancy you can contact our HR manager Patricia van der Meer, 0252 - 754353 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.